Benefits of membership
By joining IAH, you support an organization that champions the proper use, management, and protection of groundwater.
- Hydrogeology Journal: Members receive a subscription to IAH’s major-cited international journal. Eight issues published each year contain peer-reviewed papers and reports on both theoretical and applied aspects of hydrogeological science, including worldwide progress in techniques and innovations. The first issue of each year focuses on a theme or topic. Members also receive free online access to the full contents of the Journal. Click for more information on the Hydrogeology Journal.
- IAH Global and INC-IAH Newsletters: These newsletters provide updates about groundwater issues around the world and the activities of the association, including the INC. A bimonthly global newsletter isemailed to members and is also posted online at (http://www.iah.org/news_current.asp).The INC provides a Chapter newsletter (3-4 times per year) to its members locatedin the India.
- IAH Books and Events: Members receive discounts on IAH books and reduced registration at IAH Congresses and other meetings throughout the world that are sponsored or co-sponsored by IAH or the INC.
Membership of the Indian National Committee of IAH
Proudly inform you that during the calendar year 2019, 143 members were enrolled in IAH from India, which is new record in the history of IAH in India.
The membership of IAH for 2021 is now open. IAH Membership runs for a Calendar Year 2021 (January-December 2021). The following is the fee structure of IAH membership fee for 2021 in Indian Currency
1. Member Rs. 3800/-
2. On-line Member Rs. 2900/-
3. Student Member Rs. 2000/-
4. On-line Student Member Rs. 1100/-
5. Retired Member Rs. 2000/-
Kindly renew your membership of IAH for 2021 by following method:
- The membership Fee amount can be deposited cash/Cheque in Bank of Baroda in the name of “INC of IAH” A/C No. 26430200000544 (Bank of Baroda, CGO Complex, NH-IV, Faridabad-121001( Haryana).The scanned copy of receipt along with details of member (Name, Designation, category of membership, Organization, Address, e-mail, telephone No- )may also be sent as attachment file to The Treasurer, INC of IAH through e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- The membership fee can also be send through online fund transfer to “INC of IAH” A/C No. 26430200000544, IFSC Code-BARB0CGOFAR. After payment screen print may kindly be sent through e-mail along with details of member to Treasurer.
- Membership can also be obtained through online to IAH website https://iah.org/join-us/individual-sign-up
Join IAH or Renew Your Membership
Those who want to be a member for the first time may apply through online to IAH website www.iah.org/join us directly. However the details of payment should be sent to the Treasurer, INC-IAH.
For more information about corporate membership, please visit the main IAH website http://www.iah.org/