Indian Chapter of International Association of Hydrogeologist (IAH)
INC-IAH Election 2018
The schedule of election will be as follows
· Last date for obtaining membership of IAH for 2018 to be eligible to vote and filing nomination for election of executive council of INC-IAH- 30th September 2018
· Issuance of letter from Returning officer for sending nomination-1st October 2018
· Last date of Receiving nomination by e-mail– 15th October 2018
· Withdrawal of Nomination by -17th October 2018
· Declaration of final list of candidates- 18th October 2018
· Last date of casting votes (to Returning officer) by e-mail-29th October 2018
· Announcement of Results on- 31st October 2018
The details are available on following links http://www.inciah.org/updates/inciah_election_guidelines2018.docx
2. INC of IAH, New Delhi in association with Manav Rachna International Institute of Research and Studies, Faridabad has jointly organized one day conference on 23rd March 2018 by INC-IAH jointly with Manav Rachna International Institute of Research and Studies, Faridabad on the Theme Water Technology Innovation and Solution.
Abstract volume can be viewed on
3. INC of IAH, New Delhi and Manav Rachna International University, Faridabad are jointly organizing workshop titled “Role of Ground Water in Smart Cities” scheduled to held on 17th December 2016 at, Manav Rachna International University, Faridabad. 2nd Circular can be viewed on http://www.inciah.org/training/inciah_delhi_workshop_2nd_circular.pdf
4. 17th December 2016, New Delhi, India: workshop on “Role of Ground Water in Smart Cities” by INC-IAH (2nd Circular)
2016 International Association of Hydrogeologists Election
The 2016 IAH election has begun. When you are ready to vote, please use the link below to load the ballot in your web browser.
Click here to vote
Voting is open from now until September 23, 2016. Candidate bios are available from within the ballot, or you can review them first, here: https://vtnw.com/elections/org/iah/bios.pdf
If you would prefer to type in the web address manually, or have any difficulties with the link above, please go to the following address in your browser, then enter your registration code::
registration code: xxxxxxxxx (get the registration code from IAH or search your registered email. It has sent to you by IAH secretariat.
For any questions about the election process, please contact John Chilton (firstname.lastname@example.org). For technical assistance with the ballot system, please reply to this email to contact email@example.com).